Industrial design and product manufacture
The emerging cross-disciplines in the two major fields of industrial design technology and art have a guiding role in product manufacturing and can promote the rationalization of human-computer interaction in manufacturing technology. In MeHow, the industrial design team not only focuses on product design, but also collaborates with the process design team to design products that meet customer needs and can be mass-produced from the perspective of easy manufacturing and economic manufacturing.
- High polymer material structure design
- Structural design of metal parts
- Precision transmission design
- 3D modeling/sampling
- Product cosmetic design and optimization
- Product structure design and optimization